Autotracker disables

Autotracker disables

Postby assyria » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 pm

iOS daily shuts down Autotracker at various times.
assyria

Re: Autotracker disables

Postby Silverware » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:40 pm

I am VERY sorry about this. This is due to a bug in iOS 12. I have been working with Apple to fix this asap and FINALLY I am happy to say that it has been fixed in iOS 12.2. This bug has effected many other developers too.

You will not need any update of our app but just need to download iOS 12.2. We expect this update to be released the week of March 25 (we are expecting it to actually happen ON March 25).

If you email me dirctly at scott@silverwaresoftware.com and let me know you are awaiting the iOS 12.2 update I will EMAIL you a notification when Apple officially releases iOS 12.2.

The other option is to download the public beta of iOS 12.2 at: http://beta.apple.com

BUT as I write this on March 22 it probably would be best to just wait for the official release when it becomes available the week of the 25th.

-Scott (app author)
Silverware
Site Admin

Postby assyria » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Thanks Scott. Just updated to 12.2.
assyria

Postby Silverware » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:40 pm

You should be all set now.

We will be releasing version 10.60 which will be improving the AutoTrack feature further. These enhancements will include:

1. Ability to force quit our app without impacting our app’s ability to record drives.
2. If your device’s battery goes to zero and powers down (or you manually power down) and then power back up our app will record your drives without the need to launch our app.
3. Improved drive recording in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Thank you for sticking with our app.

-Scott
Silverware
Site Admin

Return to XpenseTracker / BizXpenseTracker