BizXpenseTracker 9.1 Update NEWS

BizXpenseTracker 9.1 Update NEWS

Postby Silverware » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Many people updated to BXT 9.1 and experienced issues. Even though the app was thoroughly tested prior to submission to Apple, unfortunately some problems existed.

At the time this message was written (September 30, 2014), the solution was to install a "factory default" preference file. This resolved the problem but I still believed there was an underlying issue with the iCloud sync feature in the app.

SO, after much investigation and testing, an issue was found in the iCloud sync when running on iOS 8. It is not a catastrophic issue as it will not cause any data loss. BUT it will cause the app to crash or get stuck. The workaround is to quit the app and re-launch. To do this, double tap on home button and then locate BXT screen in the horizontal list and then tap on the image of the screen and drag it up. This will quit the app.

An update will be submitted to Apple and a 9.11 version will be available. Typically Apple's turnaround time is one week but I hope this will happen quicker.

I apologize for this bug and the other issues you encountered but I hope you can overlook this road bump.

-Scott (app author)
Silverware
Site Admin

Re: BizXpenseTracker 9.1 Update NEWS

Postby CapitanGarcius » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:19 am

Hi Scott;

I've experience problems with Sync in IOs 10 using ICloud. Basically, Ipad and Iphone doesn't sync anymore. Is this issure related with the one mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.

Juan Carlos
CapitanGarcius

Return to XpenseTracker / BizXpenseTracker