Euro to gbp

Euro to gbp

Postby morsmana » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:54 am

I have entered various entries in one log some are gbp others are in €; the individual log entries are showing the converted amount, but the report isn’t - it’s not converting the € amount to £ - any ideas please
morsmana

Re: Euro to gbp

Postby Silverware » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:50 pm

I am sorry for the troubles.

It sounds like there might be a bad exchange rate "set" downloaded. Please try this.

1. Launch our app
2. Go into a log, any log at all
3. Tap the Options button and choose “Set Currencies.”
4. Tap the Downloads button.

AT this point you will see a list of the days the exchange rates were downloaded. It is likely that any exchange rate with the date from June 13, June 14 and possibly June 15 contain bad exchange rates. To check, tap on a “set” and see if the exchange rate shows a 1:1 rate.

5. IF a set has bad exchange rates, scroll to the bottom of that screen and choose DELETE.

REPEAT step #5 for each exchange rate “set” that has bad data.

If you still have an issue it might be necessary for you to email me your backup database so I can inspect it but the above solutions will likely resovle the issue.

-Scott
Silverware
Site Admin

Postby morsmana » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 am

morning Scott, thanks for the reply; I've been battling with vat etc and this is now working great. I've done as suggested - the exchange rates are ok, but my report shows the Euro numbers in the cells that should be converted to GBP; the master amount field is showing the correct converted figure - I've attached. If you want to see my database what the best way of sending to you. br Andy
morsmana

Postby Silverware » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Andy,

I do not see your report attached. Why don't you email me the report. If you can print out a page and mark it up indicating the issue. Then take a photo or scan it and email that to me. Thank you. I can then get back to you.

My email is: scott@silverwaresoftware.com

-Scott
Silverware
Silverware
Site Admin

Return to XpenseTracker / BizXpenseTracker